Level 2 Advisor Training
Training Requirements to deliver Level 2 smoking cessation service
The training consists of:
- online training provided by NCSCT
- virtual follow up (2 hours)
Online Practitioner Training
Online practitioner training can be accessed at https://www.ncsct.co.uk/. Go to NCSCT online Training & Assessment Programme and look for Practitioner Training.
Virtual Follow up
- Tuesday 20th April 2021: 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 4th May 2021: 10am to 12pm
- Tuesday 1st June 2021: 5pm to 7pm
- Thursday 9th September 2021: 1pm to 4pm
Refresher Training (Virtual)
- Monday 22nd March 2021: 10am to 12pm
- Wednesday 28th April 2021: 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 18th May 2021: 10am to 12pm
- Thursday 24th June 2021: 5pm to 7pm
Champix PGD Training Webinar
- Thursday 8th April 2021: 7pm to 9pm
Remote learning also available, for further details please contact Chris McMahon: email@example.com.
Please click the image below to enlarge the training calendar.
01264 563039 or 0800 772 3649
Smokefree Hampshire is your local stop smoking service commissioned by Hampshire County Council.